Welcome, and thank you for stopping by my website! My name is Sarah Arnold. Since 2012, I am a Colorado Springs lifestyle portrait, engagement and wedding photographer. I am passionate to tell my clients stories with enthusiasm, creativity and most importantly, to photograph them exactly as they are meant to unfold. I love to travel and I am always up to photograph at new locations. I have a quick turnaround time, so if you’re someone who needs your photos quickly or can’t wait to see a sneak peak after the session, I’m your girl! A normally share a few photos within 24 hours and the entire gallery within 5-7 days after the session.
I consider myself a Colorado transplant and a Wisconsin native. While I do miss the close proximity to Lake Michigan, the mountains offer a different type of beauty that creates “picture perfect” backdrops that are simply irreplaceable.
I want each of my clients to put their trust in my hands and have faith in the end result. I find the easiest way to achieve this is to allow my clients to be themselves and as they warm up to me and the camera; that's when the magic through the photos comes alive!
Get to know me! Here are some of my favorite things:
1. A really great workout (usually weight lifting circuits and cardio) leaving me sweaty, fatigued and feeling accomplished!
2. Local coffee shops! I’m a coffee addict and like espresso to be rich, flavorful with a smooth consistency. Some of my favorites include Loyal Coffee, Building Three Coffee, Stone Creek Coffee and Colectivo.
3. Dark chocolate and Nadamoo mint-chip dairy-free ice cream.
4. Traveling to see family and friends around the country.
5. Having spent 24 years (and counting) involved in figure skating, I love to skate a public session (ideally twice a week.) It keeps my skills sharp and reminding me why I fell in love with the sport at four years old.
6. Cooking (favorite cuisines: seafood, Indian, Mexican), especially with my better half & boyfriend, Mike. He is a great cook and even traveled to Italy recently where he learned how to make homemade pasta in Tuscany. We have fun coming up with new recipes and seeing how we can make them better each time we're in the kitchen.
7. Spending time with my dog, Cooper. He’s a Shepard/Lab rescue and truly an angel! I grew up with Shetland Sheepdogs and still have a special place in my heart for them, but I must say, I’ve been so impressed by the temperament of Cooper.
For an inside scoop of my personal photo feed, check out an array of images below compiling some of my favorite people, places and things!