Welcome, and thank you for stopping by my website! My name is Sarah Arnold. I consider myself a Colorado transplant and a Wisconsin native. While I do miss the close proximity to Lake Michigan, the mountains offer a different type of beauty that creates “picture perfect” backdrops that are simply irreplaceable. Since 2012, I am a wedding, portrait and commercial photographer.
I approach each session with passion and enthusiasm for allowing my clients' stories to unfold. I want each of them to look back at their gallery with nothing but happy memories and feel satisfied with their final product.
Cultivating relationships are ultimately what bind people together through mutual understanding and respect. I want each of my clients to put their trust in my hands and have faith in the end result. I find the easiest way to achieve this is to allow my clients to be themselves and as they warm up to me and the camera; that's when the magic through the photos comes alive!
Now that you know about my professional approach, here are some of my favorite things:
1. A really great workout (usually weight lifting circuits and cardio) leaving me sweaty, fatigued and feeling accomplished!
2. Local coffee shops! I’m a coffee addict and like espresso to be rich, flavorful with a smooth consistency. Some of my favorites include Loyal Coffee, Wild Goose Meeting House, Stone Creek Coffee and Colectivo.
3. 85% Cocoa Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Sorbet.
4. Exploring the Colorado mountains. There are so many places I have not been, but am eager to see including, Aspen, Crested Butte and more of Vail.
5. Traveling to see family and friends around the country, especially in California and Wisconsin.
6. Having spent 23 years (and counting) involved in figure skating, I love to skate a public session (ideally twice a week.) It keeps my skills sharp and reminding me why I fell in love with the sport at four years old.
7. Cooking (favorite cuisines: seafood, Indian, Mexican), especially with my boyfriend. He is a great cook and even traveled to Italy this summer where he learned how to make homemade pasta in Tuscany. We have fun coming up with new recipes and seeing how we can make them better each time we're in the kitchen.
For an inside scoop of my personal photo feed, check out an array of images below compiling some of my favorite people, places and things!